Welcome to 123brazilvisa.com
123brazilvisa.com is a Brazil visa service, conveniently located in the same building as the Brazilian Consulate Los Angeles. 123brazilvisa.com can help Brazil visa applicants obtain Brazilian visas and US passports. Whether you need a Brazilian Tourist visa, Brazilian business visa, Brazilian Student visa, and many other types of Brazil Visa’s. If your Planning a trip, Brazil cruise, Brazilian vacation, business meeting, or any other exciting adventures to Brazil, you came to the right place to get a Brazil visa. Terms and Conditions
Why Choose US
Please Choose a Brazil Visa Service Below
Choose Your State of Residence
123brazilvisa.com takes pride in finding solutions for the traveling customers who do not have time to research or go through the pain and headaches the Brazilian consulates can cause. We love all challenges and give each other BIG BRAZIL HIGH-FIVE’s. Our Location is one of our extreme qualities and attractions to present and past Brazil visa customers. Let 123brazilvisa.com help you today!
Brazilian Visa Info by Category
Cruise Ship Passengers Entering Brazil – Apply Tourist Visa to Brazil
Brazil visa services include: Visas to South America, Tourist visa, Business visa to South America Brazil, South America visa application online, Cruiseship visa entry to South America Brazil, Senior Groups Cruise to Brazil and much more.
Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance. Brazil Visa Center is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay due to such changes.
Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance. 123brazilvisa.com is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay due to such changes.
When 123brazilvisa.com returns your passport and other documents, it is important that you immediately verify that all visas you require for you trip have been obtained, that the visas for each country you intend to visit is valid for the dates of your visit, and that your passport is valid for at least six (6) months beyond of the completion of you trip.
Completed passports and visas are normally sent by FedEx, U.S. Priority Mail, or airline package services and are subject to the conditions set by these companies. 123brazilvisa.com is not responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these or any other delivery services.
123brazilvisa.com reserves the right to affiliate itself to other visa and/or passport agencies in order to achieve your objectives. Thus, you understand and agree that when appropriate, other agencies affiliated to 123brazilvisa.com will actually process your passport or visa application, and that the same terms and conditions herewith will apply.
123brazilvisa.com’s liability in all cases is strictly limited to, and 123brazilvisa.com is not and shall not be liable beyond, the following, regardless of circumstances:
- 123brazilvisa.com liability for all loss or damage from any cause or fault whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of or damage to a passport during the course of visa or passport processing, is limited to the actual replacement cost of the passport or $149.00, whichever is less. 123brazilvisa.com reserves the right in all instances to substitute replacement of the documents that had been in 123brazilvisa.com’s care and control in lieu of payment.
- 123brazilvisa.com will not be liable for any damages, costs and expenses from any cause or fault whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for travel interruption, changes in travel or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting costs and expenses, whether such damages, costs or expenses be direct, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of income or profits, in excess of the 123brazilvisa.com’s service fees paid by customer for visa or passport processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not 123brazilvisa.com had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not 123brazilvisa.com may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
- 123brazilvisa.com will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that 123brazilvisa.com cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including passport and embassy consular officials).
- 123brazilvisa.com is not responsible for the actions or inaction of Embassy, Consular and/or U.S. Passport Agency officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency may request revised or additional documentation. In declining issuance of travel documents, they may not disclose the reason for denial of a visa or a passport or for the request for additional documentation. 123brazilvisa.com is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by 123brazilvisa.com are approximations based on our experience with Embassies, Consulates and the Passport Agency in usual circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. 123brazilvisa.com is not and shall not be responsible for processing times.
- Each country’s requirements for passports and visas and related information are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While 123brazilvisa.com strives to provide current and complete information, 123brazilvisa.com cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. 123brazilvisa.com is not and shall not be responsible for such information.
- 123brazilvisa.com reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of travel.
Non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession.
By sending an application to 123brazilvisa.com, you accept the above, including but not limited to that 123brazilvisa.com is not liable for any action or inaction of any government body or FOR the performance of any third party delivery company and that 123brazilvisa.com’s liability is limited strictly as set forth above.